Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Ribbon Organization & Room Redo


I really like the ribbon holders from Michael's, but I found that a lot of my ribbon didn't fit or I had to cut down the trimming and try to shove them in. I bought this curtain rod from (yes you guessed it) IKEA about a year ago for a whopping $1.99 and debated whether or not to use it. I like how it's displayed, but we'll see if they unravel after a while. There jammed in there pretty good so they are supporting themselves as well.

I also put my desks back the way they were before. The room is 10' x 11' and is too small to have 1 giant desk in the middle. When I do have more than 1 person over I can always screw the legs onto the 2nd smaller desk to make 1 large one again.

13 comments:

Pam W. said...

Love the way you have organized your space!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy (or make?) the wall organizer?

Kim Ricketts said...

I love this!!! Very nice!

Sheilagh said...

Love this, so fresh and organised.

Anonymous said...

I am very interested to know where you bought your wall organizer as well? Is it designed to fit stamp pads?

Love your room. If you lived by me (California), I would beg you to help me get my room together since you love to organize and you have a talent for decorating. I am just re doing our office/scraproom and could use a friend with your talent.

Kathleen

Trish said...

Where did you get the dvd shelving

Unknown said...

where did you get your wall unit? Love your room

jaymie said...

Are your tables from IKEA? I want an L-shaped work area but worry that the seam between the two tables will allow scraps/stickers, etc. to fall through.

Unknown said...

Like the rest I would love to know where you got your wall unit I would love a few of these on my walls

Autumn said...

Wall Unit??? Where did it come from? I need a couple of these in my room!!! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Where did you get those ink pad holders???

Cathy said...

Where did you get those ink pad holders???

Sonja said...

I love the unit on the wall the one that holds punches and in and has shelves where did you get that?

Post a Comment